Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just need to grab a quick pizza...

...in Naples! We were in Naples for only about 24 hours, which was not nearly enough time. It was enough to walk around, see how beautiful the area is, get to see a castle on top of the city (which was shockingly well hidden, very impressive) and eat some pizza!




















We made it to supposedly the first pizza place. Well, I don't know if it actually was, but it was absolutely delicious!

Yum pizza



















Before leaving Naples we made a quick pit stop in Pompei to check out what all this fuss was over this preservered city. You can see for yourself, it was pretty spectacular!



Ready to get our wander on!
Backpacking through Pompei

The Amphitheater



Everything considered, I think Naples/Pompei was an excellent stop on our trip. I don't think I really got a chance to see what it was actually like, but hey, I got some delicious pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment